Thursday, September 19, 2013

Random post!

I realize I haven't been very consistent with my posts, I enjoy being on here I just get busy sometimes and forget.

Everyday I find myself a little happier, I still get frustrated sometimes, but I've come to except that it's normal, every mother gets frustrated but it's the thought that I would never hurt him in anyway that gets me through it. I love him very much and everyday that love grows watching him learn is just the most amazing feeling in the world.

I have found myself questioning the "I don't need no man" attitude. I realize I don't NEED a man to raise him, but I've heard people tell me (when I was younger) "You need a female role model in your life." and I got it! I did need a female in my close personal life to help me with stuff that couldn't be helped with by my dad, I've heard the same statement about boys. I want him to have a good role model. I don't even know where to begin.

Part of me wants to. Part of me is screaming no.

I need quality.

I refuse to settle.

getting bigger and stronger every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment