Friday, September 6, 2013

Originally posted 08-18-2013

Hello all! Well today Kyle isn't feeling very good, no fever but he is congested. I decided to take a hot shower to give him the humidifier treatment, and it seems to have worked. This morning I woke up pretty early to him crying, I tried to feed him but he didn't want to eat. So I laid him on my chest and rubbed his back and sang to him until we both fell back asleep. I woke up at noon to him crying again, that time he was hungry, but I could tell he still didn't feel good. He would sneeze, and cough, and try to breathe but I could hear the congestion in his sinuses.

The shower seemed to work I just put him in his bouncy vibrating seat thing and took an extra hot shower. He sounded better afterwards, and now he's taking a nap. He looks so peaceful!

One day I'll get a camera so I can post current pictures of him, but right now I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna save up to buy a car. (I probably need a car more than a camera)

I'll just say that before I had him I had no motivation to do anything. So I didn't. Which was immature of me, but I didn't have any real reason to do anything. I regret it now, but It's too late to change the past, I just have to change the future which is a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment