Saturday, September 7, 2013

A days update.

Today was better Kyle has been grumpy and having sudden bursts where he just starts screaming his "in pain" cry. I am worried but I have boiled it down to either still feeling the effects of the shots or teething, if it keeps happening I plan to call his doctor on Monday to get some insight. I am worried about him. I don't like to see him in pain. It's off and on throughout the day.

He's eating normal and getting new tricks everyday, today he started nodding, and before that he was shaking his head from side to side. Building up those neck muscles. Yay!

Hopefully he'll be holding up his head better soon.

10 weeks and 5 days old

Hard to believe this time is flying by, I have mixed feelings about him getting older. Sometimes I can't wait for him to start talking and walking around other times I just wish he'd stay this small a little while longer.

Taken at birth

Taken yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment