Friday, September 6, 2013

Originally posted 08-25-2013

Sorry It's been a couple days since I've posted, oh never mind haha It's been like a week.. oh. So sorry. I've been taking care of my personal things. I'm practicing to get my license I'm doing okay, really nervous about taking the test in October. I know you're probably wondering about why am I a 21 year old without her license? Because before I had Kyle, I didn't care. I lived a very sad life, no license, no car, had a hard time holding a job. Now I feel inspired to do better with my life! I want to go forth and become something! Prove to everyone just because I'm a single mother, that does not mean my life is over! It's only just begun, I just so happened to pick a little more difficult route (Story of my life.) But I'm happy now, and working towards being even happier.

Single motherhood is not the end of the world.

The only one that can truly make you happy is you.

And that beautiful baby of yours.

Because the love of my life is 9 weeks old and the most amazing living being ever to enter my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment