Friday, September 6, 2013

Originally posted 08-19-2013

The most important thing you need to know is you DO NOT NEED a significant other in your life. While it is nice, once you have that little baby girl/boy if you are single, you do need to focus on the little one. Don't worry about finding a father/mother for the baby, that will come on it's own when the time comes. No need to rush it. The thought of your son/daughter not having a father/mother in their life is hard but trust me when I say you will end up not happy, or with someone who does not care about the baby.

As long as you have a great support system (parents, work, friends, or friends of friends) You will succeed.

Try not to panic, always stay calm. A good friend of mine told me "Single moms are much stronger than normal moms." It hit me, because for a while I was moping, all of my mom friends have someone by their side to be called "dad' and all of them talk about them, and all I could do was twiddle my thumbs. It's hard but don't let them get you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment